Purpose of this blog

Hello Everyone,
I have such a response to my post on my other blog. I have heard from so many women who have had similar experiences-to a greater or lesser extent. With every women I come in contact with I am amazed at how many of us are out there.
Starting this blog was suggested to me and after thinking about it, I think it is needed. A single place where we can all share our stories. Share our problems. Let each other know what is working for us, and then one day help the medical community find the answer to why and hopefully help.
As I receive stories, updates, and info that I find or are given I will post them here. If you have anything to share you can email me at judeebeeforme@yahoo.com
Please become a follow if you have had, are having, or know someone who has had this problem.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Breakthough

I forgot to take my Zyrtec yesterday. I felt a little itchy last night but no hives. That isn't that abnormal its always the next morning when I need to take my next dose that I have a break-out. But funny thing, I got up, got ready for church, and then forgot AGAIN to take my Zyrtec. I remembered while at church, then I realized, I hadn't had a breakout yet. Could this be the end of my hives? I've gone all day, a little itchy, but no hives. I haven't stopped nursing, but my milk levels have been a little lower (due we think to my new years resolution to have more portion control and therefore my calorie intake has gone down a bit). I am really hopeful. Some women I have spoken to said that their hives went away around 6 months of having them. My hives started when baby was about a month and now he is 8 months, so 7 months. I'm not going to start holding my breath, but I think this is a breakthrough of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment